Do you LOVE your job? Or do you suffer from Sunday night dread?
Do you think of your work colleagues as friends, or people you would avoid in the supermarket?
Do you know that your employer wants the very best for you and will help you to achieve any career or personal goal, or do they take you for granted?
If you need a CHANGE, then we are looking for wonderful, friendly, ambitious people to join our team.
On top of the normal things you would expect from an employer, Change offers:
- A POSITIVE work environment, where you can actually enjoy work (it is a very large part of your life, why would you choose to be miserable at work!)
- Career PROGRESSION. We will pay for and organise all your CPD and support/encourage any career ambitions. We are a Platinum Approved ACCA employer and an AAT Approved employer.
- UNLIMITED holiday. We want all our team to be happy and have great mental health and if that means you need time off to do something you love, or look after someone you love, then we will support that.
- FLEXIBLE working. We offer hybrid working for many roles. We are also happy to accommodate part-time or staggered returns to work. Great if you have been on a career break or if you have dependents who rely on you being around for certain times of the day.
- FREE and plentiful parking. No more fighting for expensive parking spaces. There is also a bus stop right outside, if you prefer not to use your car (unfortunately due to the nature of some roles, a driving licence and access to a vehicle will be required).
- Great and VARIED clients. We are in the lucky position where we can be selective who we work with and we only work with nice, friendly and (generally) well behaved clients. We work with a wide range of industries and businesses.
Sounds great, huh?
We are currently looking for the following roles:
- Bookkeepers (must be a minimum of AAT qualified, need a driving licence, at least 2 years’ experience). This can be a part time or full time role, and we will also support a staggered return to work if you have had time away.
- Accounts trainees (applications welcome from people with no experience at all, as long as they have good A-level results and GSCE grade 6+ in Maths and English)
- Part time tax technicians. Must have one of the following qualifications: CTA, ATT, ACCA, ICAEW, AAT and at least 2 years experience preparing tax returns.
- Part or fully qualified accountant, with experience in VAT, general personal & company tax, as well as the preparation of accounts for sole traders and companies. We will consider part time and staggered returns to work, as well as full time for this role.
If you are interested in knowing more about the above roles, including full job specs and salary ranges, please email email@example.com and state the role you are interested in.
If you do not fit into any of those roles but want to work for the best firm in York (from a poll of 8 people in our office) then feel free to send in speculative CV’s, as we are always open to considering great people.