Change are recruiting: Trainee Accountant
Our Practice is growing and we are looking for someone with the following traits to join our team:
- Friendly and people orientated
- Conscientious, self-thinker
- Great communicator – confident on the phone and face-to-face. Good email style.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Word and Excel.
- A minimum of B at GCSE Maths is a requirement. Maths A-level is useful for study purposes but not essential. Business Studies or Economics may be advantageous, again not a requirement.
- Desire to learn new skills, personal and business.
- Embraces change.
Change Accountants will provide
- Day to day training, as well as day release study for professional exams for the right student.
- A friendly, modern work environment
- Fantastic clients to work with, that will develop all round knowledge and experience in many areas
- Great career progression.
- 28 Days holiday, including bank holidays
- Pay dependent on experience
You will work on a variety of clients, including property developers, beauticians, authors, engineering companies, retailers, web designers, consultants and social enterprises.
The day to day work will be varied and will include bookkeeping on Excel and various online accounting packages, such as Xero, Freeagent, Quickbooks and Sage.
You will be trained how to prepare working papers and VAT returns. As you progress you will work on CIS, payroll and business tax.
You will be taught how to communicate effectively with clients and HMRC, amongst others.
Change Accountants love the stuff everyone else hates. We enjoy helping our clients deal with the hassles of payroll, time-consuming bookkeeping, and difficulties surrounding the ever-changing tax and accounts rules.
We are passionate about changing peoples perception of accounts and their own numbers by ensuring their figures are easy to understand, up to date and relevant and by ensuring we, as their trusted advisor, are approachable.
We are a paperless and electronic office. Everything is processed either online or via a computerised system, our practice revolves around IT
Change Accountants are committed to being friendly, approachable and very efficient.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Sorry no agencies at this stage.